PCF Tech Lead ( 2324 - Views )Posted by
· At least 6+ years of Java development experience out of which at least 1 year must be in the role of a ‘Technical Lead’.
· Experienced in principles and techniques of Cloud Native applications (microservices /BDD, containers/Dockers, Agile, BDD) and DevOps (CI/CD)
· Should have executed projects on PCF platform on microservices architecture on Linux platform
· Should have development & deployment experience on cloud platform with understanding of secured & scalable deployment architectures
· Should have strong hands-on experience building large software systems across Design, Development and Implementation phases.
· Should have strong knowledge of Design Patterns, Data structures & algorithm.
· Should have hands-on experience on scripting language like Ruby, Python, Shell etc
· Should have skills on frameworks like Spring framework, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud, JPA, Hibernate etc
· Knowledge on any NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Mongo DB etc.
· Should have strong working knowledge of REST based web services ( XML, REST) JAX-RS
· Experience in use of source code management system like svn or git and build tools like ant, maven, gradle or make
· Tech lead will require individual contribution with hands-on design, development, unit testing, ensuring test coverage and technically guide the team.