Microservices and Cloud solutions architect ( 2604 - Views )Posted by
· At least 8 to 10 years of Java development experience out of which at least 2year must be in the role of an ‘Architect’.
· Should have delivered at least 3 large projects on Microservices/Web services on cloud infrastructure
· Strong understanding of Microservices architecture and cloud infrastructure
· Extensive knowledge of issues related to building applications for cloud infrastructure
· Prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices solutions on Cloud infrastructure
· Should have the following mandatory skill-set: UML 2.x modelling, Java 7, JEE, Spring framework, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud,
· Should have strong working knowledge of REST based web services ( XML, REST) JAX-RS
· Should have good knowledge in writing SQL / PLSQL.
· Working knowledge on NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Mongo DB.
· Strong understanding of HTTP protocol, WebSocket, SSE, and other web technologies.
· Experience in governing and use of CI/CD tools and other DevOps tools.